måndag 26 augusti 2013

Lockie Leonard's Diary

Dear Diray...

Today's been terrible. Just plain terrible. Moving to Angelus was a bad idea, in my opinion. And all because of my dad got a new job here. It's not fair. He doesn't seem to care about what we others in the family think. The house is a wreck. And I mean a wreck! How could anybody want to live here? The walls are falling apart, the doors doesn't work the way the should, the electricity is far from trustworthy and it smells like when Philip wets his bed. Literally. And I know no one here, and the ones I do know, are all just bullies. Except for two people. Egg, that I met at the beach after gone surfing and hit myself in the.. well, you know. And Vicki. I can't stop thinking about her. And every time I see her, my heart just keeps on beating faster, and I forget what I'm supposed to say. Am I.. Am I in love? No, of course not! I can't be in love! That's just stupid!

The only good about this place is the waves in the ocean. I can go surfing pretty much anytime I want, which is a pretty good thing. And there, I can escape from every trouble in the world. Nothing to worry about, just riding the waves, and nothing more.
Anyways, to sum things up, I wish I could just move back and leave this swamp. I don't like it here. I don't like it here at all. Just take me away, please! I want to go home, to my friends, to where I belong.

-Lockie Leonard

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar